Over 75 years ago, the crockpot, also known as a slow cooker, was invented to make cooking easier rather than a chore. The best part about the crockpot is the cooking process. The slow cooking process itself makes meals, simply stated – just tasty.
Barely 5 years ago, What a Crock Meals to Go™ came to life, providing healthy crockpot meals on a budget. What A Crock has taken prepared meal delivery for crock cooking to the next level. What could be the next level? Easy crockpot meals that taste like comfort-food and are better than a dinner delivery service from a restaurant.
That next level is to get fresh, delicious slow cooker meals delivered that taste like comfort food, and that is easily created by taking the contents out of a pouch and putting them in the crockpot. Then the individual making the meal is able to turn the crockpot on and walk away. When they come back later, they have created a delicious, mouthwatering meal.
With What a Crock Meals to Go, you can enjoy chef-crafted crock pot creations and meals in the evening with little preparation on your part.
What a crock set out to create the best meal service ever for crockpot cooking. What started out as a mom’s dream, turned into a business where their customers are clamoring for more home delivery meals. So not only do we provide the easiest meals to cook and that taste fantastic, but we also have provided this list of the top 10 best healthy crockpot meals on a budget as listed by our customers.
10. Chicken Marsala - This dish is an Italian-American classic that only gets better when you put a slow cooker spin on it. Using the finest white meat chicken breast possible, the chefs have added mushrooms, onions, and herbs that are marinated and cooked in a Marsala wine sauce. This tasty treat includes and is completed with a scrumptious white rice side.
9. Barbecue Pulled Pork - The chef selects a choice pork roast which is simmered until it's fork tender in a sweet, southern, BBQ-style sauce. By simply using 2 forks to pull the meat apart, everything will fall into place providing you with the best barbecue pork sandwich. This classic will become your family's favorite.
8. Sausage Scallopini - This sausage scallopini dish has been in the owner's family for years, being passed down through the generations. The dish starts out with lots of savory Italian sausage smothered in red and green peppers and onions combined with a made-from-scratch red sauce that is simmered all day
7. Veggie White Bean Chili - This vegan dish provides a wonderful chili by simmering up a satisfying yet robust chili flavor with little fat which can be served to your family or party featuring a low-calorie chili that will make you forget it's even vegetarian.
6. New Orleans Braised Beef - This piece is cooked to perfection. Starting with an epic blackening of a USDA choice bottom round roast, it is then braised in an authentic New Orleans Etouffee sauce. This is what we call “gravy with an attitude!”
5. Beef Burgundy - This tender cooked beef shares the pot with mushrooms and carrots which are simmered in a traditional red wine sauce. This dish is served over authentic egg noodles (included in the meal kit.)
4. Chicken Pot Pie Stew - This is a chicken pot pie without the crust. Like much excellent chicken pot pie, the chicken is tender and is stewed with carrots, corn, peas, and potatoes using a country herb blend in a savory sauce. We are told that many people add Pillsbury dough to the top of the meal to make the crust. Similarly, others drop in the Pillsbury dough and make dumplings.
3. Mexican Chicken Fiesta - A tender serving of strips of chicken breast simmered in a light chili sauce with green peppers, onions, sweet corn, and beans which can serve as a chili. Others like to serve it over rice, make tacos or nachos.
2. Jambalaya - This delicious meal is the flagship of Cajun cuisine offering an intoxicating combination of andouille sausage chicken, shrimp, and ham all simmered in a delicious red Creole sauce.
1. Philly Cheesesteak Dip - This unique and delicious meal is always in the top three of our bestselling foods. We simply take Philly steak, green peppers, onions, and a sophisticated blend of three artesian kinds of cheese. We take the Philly cheesesteak from the rolL and now put it in the dipping bowl. We also love this item so much because we are a Philly-area company!
The above has been chosen as the best of the best by our customers. We get compliments every day from people that didn’t have time to cook delicious, nutritious, yet wholesome meals for their families each day. Our customers are families that want to eat delicious fresh meals that are healthier than processed foods or home delivery meals. They don’t want meals that need to be cooked after arriving home each day.
Easy crockpot meals are created fresh, and the ingredients are immediately frozen while still in our onsite kitchen. This locks in the freshness and we are able to do our meal prep delivery.
We can answer any questions or comments you may have, or, if you have suggestions for new dishes, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone 484-474-0451 or via our What A Crock Meals To Go™ website.
Comments will be approved before showing up.