1. Place sheet pan in oven, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Remove frozen pie from carton and remove overwrap.
3. To vent pie, cut four 1-inch slits even spaced in top crust, then place pie on preheated sheet pan.
4. Bake for 70-75 minutes or until crust is light brown and filling begins to boil. Filling temperature must reach 155 degrees.
5. Remove pie from oven on sheet pan.
6. Cool at room temperature for about two hours before drizzling with caramel (see below) or serving.
7. Serve immediately. May be held covered at room temperature for two days or in refrigerator for four days.
1. Thaw caramel packets at room temperature while pie is cooling, or for quick thaw place in bowl of warm water for about 10 minutes. Do not microwave caramel packets.
2. After pie has cooled, cut corner of caramel packet and drizzle 1/2 ounce of caramel over each slice as served, or whole packet over entire pie top.